Can you believe Friday has already snuck up on us? I hope you all have some fun weekend plans ahead. What’s on tap?
Let’s look back at 10 things I did this week!
1. Went to my first Charlotte Knights game of the season! We stayed till the end and we won. Makes me miss the days of playing Little League and High School baseball!
2. We ate dinner in every night! Small victories 🙂
3. I started designing a lovely monthly newsletter for you all with some freebies. How does a free meal plan and seasonal produce list sound?
4. I recipe tested like crazy over here. Some granola and some hemp seed energy bites. Look for some previews next week!
5. I love this t-shirt that Charlotte’s got a lot sent me! Love it! The taps are actual buildings in Uptown Charlotte. I wore it to the Knights game.
6. I bought some Feetures socks – Aren’t these colors awesome? And the mission behind Feetures is too! They are a NC based company who gives you a LIFETIME warranty on socks. If you ever get a hole in them, you can always get a replacement. No sponsorship here, just a great brand to support!
7. I made two purchases on Amazon. I finally bought some probiotics (this brand) and an electric toothbrush! You guys, this was my first Amazon Prime same-day purchase. As in I ordered it in the afternoon and it was delivered in the evening. Crazy!
I had heard great things about Phillips Sonicare and so far I love it! I definitely recommend it. While I had an electric toothbrush when I was little, why the heck did I never get one as an adult until now?
As for the probiotics, just started taking them so I’ll share my thoughts next week. I just find myself buying so much kombucha, but I want to make sure I’m always stocked with that good bacteria.
8. I took three days straight off of running. Probably a good week to do so since we’ve had so much rain and yucky weather. I can’t tell you how good it felt to focus on yoga and rest my legs. My arms, though, are super sore from all the strength training I’ve been doing.
9. Prepared for a large health fair I’ll be working at next week. This included making all the education materials, preparing a presentation, and blocking out time slots to meet with employees.
Favorite Food/Nutrition Reads:
All the more reason to decrease food waste! Its a really scary statistic that we waste 50% more food than in the 1970’s.
Fascinating read about why obesity is simply more than calories in vs. calories out.
What is real food? This 1 minute clip is priceless.
Top Fitness Reads:
This is amazing! Goes to show that you don’t have to workout long and hard to get results
Why you shouldn’t exercise to lose weight <– But, there are a myriad of other benefits!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read more about my disclosure here!
Do you prefer an electric toothbrush?
Tell me some things you did this week.