Is This You?
Do you control calories by restricting food or exercising it off? It can be a vicious cycle that messes with you physically, mentally and emotionally. Undereating makes you tired, sluggish and hyper-focused on food. Overexercise damages your body and makes it harder to recover. In our sessions, we work towards finding balance between eating for your needs, feeling great and reaching the health goals you set.
LET US HELP!
For Runners Who
Want to Be Better
- Break personal records
- Fix your digestive issues
- Eat more of the right foods
- Change your body composition to enhance performance
- Fuel for races, workouts and recovery
- Have sustained energy
- Master your hydration and electrolyte plan
- Learn key sports nutrition concepts
For People Totally
Stressed Out by Food
- Stop the meticulous calorie counting
- Stop feeling obsessed and out of control around food
- Understand hunger and fullness cues
- Enjoy mealtime again
- Get rid of food guilt
- Gain control with intuitive eating