How To Tune In To Your Hunger and Fullness
Do you feel overwhelmed with food rules and strict eating guidelines?
Do you feel out of touch with your own hunger and fullness cues? Do you realize hunger can manifest in ways other than physical stomach sensations?
If so, I have the solution for you and that’s why I’ve created this 50+ page ebook on Simplifying Hunger and Fullness. This evidence-based resource contains activities, journaling prompts and easy-to-digest information to help you on your journey to becoming an intuitive eater.
If you can’t afford to work with a professional 1-1, this resource can help teach you the basics of getting back in touch with your intuition.
This Is For You If:
What’s Included In This Ebook?
- 55 page workbook on hunger, fullness and everything in between
- Printable journaling exercises
- Printable resource sheets
- Self Care Exercises and Alternative Coping Mechanisms
- Guide To Understand Different Forms of Hunger
- Tips for Adding Fullness & Satisfaction To Your Meals
- The ultimate snack guide resource (that I use with clients!)
- Examples of applying flexible eating to real-life examples