Do you feel overwhelmed with food rules and strict eating guidelines?
Do you feel out of touch with your own hunger and fullness cues? Do you realize hunger can manifest in ways other than physical stomach sensations?
If so, I have the solution for you and that’s why I’ve created this 50+ page ebook on Simplifying Hunger and Fullness. This evidence-based resource contains activities, journaling prompts and easy-to-digest information to help you on your journey to becoming an intuitive eater.
If you can’t afford to work with a professional 1-1, this resource can help teach you the basics of getting back in touch with your intuition.
Grab Your Ebook here!
This Is For You If:
· You can’t make sense of your hunger cues
· You feel full before you know you have eaten enough and anything extra sounds like “too much”
· You’re wondering what an appropriate level of fullness is for you
· You’re struggling with balancing intuitive eating and hunger with hard training
· You’re struggling with the diet mentality and you don’t know how to stop it
· You can’t afford to work with a dietitian 1-1
· You’re not experiencing consistent hunger cues
· You want to learn how to be flexible with your eating
· You’re confused whether you’re bored or you need nourishment
· You feel guilty about emotional eating
· You worry you’ll never “crave” nutritious foods again
· You don’t understand how gentle nutrition and intuitive eating can go together
· You’re in a food rut
· You want a healthy approach to fueling the body and mind
· You like activities and journaling prompts to help you learn a concept
What’s Included In This Ebook?
- 55 page workbook on hunger, fullness and everything in between
- Printable journaling exercises
- Printable resource sheets
- Self Care Exercises and Alternative Coping Mechanisms
- Guide To Understand Different Forms of Hunger
- Tips for Adding Fullness & Satisfaction To Your Meals
- The ultimate snack guide resource (that I use with clients!)
- Examples of applying flexible eating to real-life examples