It’s pretty simple – employees who feel better perform better. I became interested in Corporate Wellness while interning at Nike, and working with the dietitian on campus. Seeing how nutrition and health can influence employees in the workplace is remarkable.
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services Report, employers save an average of $5.81 for every dollar spent on wellness programs.
Wellness in the workplace benefits both employees and employers, it’s a huge win-win. For employees, research links corporate wellness programs to...
- improved employee health, well-being, morale and productivity.
- less stress in the workplace.
- reduced healthcare costs.
- decreased rates of illness and injuries.
- enhanced recruitment and retention of a healthier, happier workforce.
Since many of us spend the majority of our days at work, I come to you! You don’t have to take time away from work to meet with a Registered Dietitian.