Master Your Marathon Nutrition and Prep With These Tips
Whether you’re training for your first or your 10th marathon, our nutrition needs are constantly changing. These 5 tips will help you avoid bonking, gut pain and dehydration throughout 26.2 miles.
This is for you if:
- You suffer from stomach pain or issues while running and don’t know how to fix them
- You can’t manage your hydration correctly
- You don’t know how many carbohydrates or electrolytes to be taking in
- You want to avoid bonking
- You want to understand fueling pre-race, during the race, and post-race